June was such a busy month, and I didn’t really set up anything too challenging. Anyway, here’s how I did!
To Accomplish, June 2011
1. Work out 4x per week. Done!
2. Do well on presentation in 2 weeks. Done x 76587436584!
I still can’t believe how well this went!
5 8 books. Done!
A couple of these were horrifying trashy novels (2 by Lauren Conrad – nuff said), but a couple were decent. I’ll post the list later so everyone can judge my low-brow tastes.
4. Other little tasks to get done:
- Schedule eye doctor appointment. Fail. I suck.
- Get gold flats repaired. (I have literally worn a hole in the bottoms of these shoes, that is how much I wear them!) Fail.
- Run my 5K. Done! I even got up to do it on 2 hours of sleep!
- Take care of the recall on my car. Done! But mostly because of Chad.
- Buy myself some flowers. Done! AND Chad surprised me with some Gerbera daisies after my trip to LA.