I’m feeling sort of lost recently. Besides reading and surfing the internet, I’ve forgotten what I used to do for fun before grad school. And I’ve just realized that I’ve been out of school for almost 2 years, so that excuse really doesn’t fly anymore. And I’ve decided that shopping is not a hobby, especially not for a PF blogger! So now I just have to figure out what I like to do… what do you do for fun?
1. Continue wearing everything in my closet. Done!
I have about 2 more days until I’m done. Now I have to gather up all the things that really don’t fit and figure out what to do with them.
2. Max out my Roth IRA. Done!
Our bonuses were huge (which I think means raises will be crappy – they always seem to be opposite), so I got to max out my Roth IRA and put a little extra into savings. Next step: max out Chad’s!
3. Read 5 books. Fail.
I managed to read three, but two of them were easy Harry Potter books (I’m trying to get through all of them before the last movie comes out this summer) so they barely qualify. Oh well, I knew I wasn’t going to make this one anyway!
4. Work out 4x per week. Done!
I even got in an outside run during the one 70-degree day we had. I’m looking forward to nicer weather, and I might sign Chad & myself up for a 5K or 10K (no more 10+ mile races) so we are forced to train.
5. Finish all unfinished goals from January. Done!
– I went to the dentist, and got yelled at for not flossing. Then they broke a piece of floss on my tooth. Guess why I don’t floss?
– We finally hung up our shelves and some pictures, so the next step is probably going to be deciding that I hate everything. Or we’ll just get some new bookshelves. Whichever.