Inspired by Well-Heeled…
5 good things in my life right now:
1. My coursework is almost laughably easy. One teacher doesn’t assign homework, and my other teacher reads powerpoint slides. I have a 70-page paper due in April, but it’s far enough away that I’m not worried yet.
2. It looks like I will be able to meet my savings goal this year! At least, if all things remain the same as they are now. That’s a long shot, of course, but somewhat comforting.
3. Chad and I were looking at honeymoons, and we found a tour that goes from London to Rome with stops in Paris, Lucerne, and Venice. It’s expensive – probably about $3000 each, but about what I was hoping for in the budget. I feel a little lame going on a guided tour, but it seems pretty low-key (like, we won’t be walking around in groups of people with fanny packs. Unless we want to).
4. I’m in the process of convincing my sister and some friends to hike Catalina Island with me for my birthday. They seem into it.
5. Chad’s parents might book my favorite French restaurant for our rehearsal dinner. I haven’t had a chance to go there since French class in 11th grade!
ETA: I’m going to be updating my blogroll soon, so if you want to be up there, let me know! I try to keep track of who’s linking me, but I sort of suck at it.