1. Start getting ideas for/ buying Christmas presents. Done.
This was a vague and useless goal, but I have figured out gift for just about everyone.
2. Begin studying for my first final, which is on 12/2/2008. Done.
I met with some classmates last night to work through problems. I’m hoping this exam won’t be too brutal.
3. Exercise 4 times per week. Fail.
I started off SO WELL with this. The first week, we did 5 days. Then it kind of petered out because I had a project due & felt like I should go home and work on it. Even though I didn’t actually do any work on it at all.
4. Schedule classes for the spring semester. Done!
This was an easy one. I’m starting to get excited – I’ll be done with school in May!
5. Save 50% of my take-home pay. Or, donate & save amounts of money that total half my take-home pay. Done!
6. Make a food items I’ve never made before. Done!
I did this a bunch of times. I made broccoli-cheddar soup that was tasty but REALLY salty (I blame my store-bought chicken stock), a pumpkin pie, and I cooked the turkey on Thanksgiving! I was too squeamish with the turkey though, and now there are various pictures of me squealing in fear as I discovered the neck, the giblets, and some dangly piece of innards that still sends a shudder through my body.
Other notable goal achievements include writing the organics article, which is incomplete but at least partially posted, and typing up a list of all the clothes I am going to donate. These goals have been hanging around since September… ugh.